KERNEL 32.DLL problem: please help

TNC Discussion Board: Workarounds: KERNEL 32.DLL problem: please help
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Netsetter.com  8   09/30 05:10pm
Another kernel32.dll problem  1   03/15 09:39pm
Lexplore error message - help  2   09/20 04:59pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Rick on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 02:33 am:

I have Windows Me and get the following message at several websites: "lexplore has caused an error in KERNEL 32.DLL lexplore will now close": the site becomes unavailable, can anyone help fix this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 04:03 am:

Rick, you will need to re-download and install Internet Explorer.

You may want to wait till after August 15th, that is when micro$oft will release IE 6.0.

If you can't/don't want to wait, you can get ie 5.5 here:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 12:03 pm:

I HAVE BEEN GETTING ---ANNCLIST HAS CAUSED AN ERROR IN KERNEL 32.DLL-ANNCLIST WILL NOW CLOSE----------------WHAT IS THIS------

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Barb on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 12:22 pm:

I have Windows Me, and whenever I am shutting down I receive a message------Annclist has caused an error in Kernel 32.DLL-----Annclist will now close. What in the world is Annclist and what does all that mean. Please help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bruce on Friday, December 28, 2001 - 08:33 pm:

I seem to need a little help. I have tried to install AOL versions 5.0, 6.0 and 7.0 onto my computer. Each verision causes the same problem, WAOL caused a stack fault in module KERNEL32.DLL. I finally got the AOL 4.0 to work, and I have talked to AOL and they went thru their list of fixes and finally said it is with the windows operating system. Does anybody have an idea of what I can do to fix it or work around it. I am running Windows 98 SE. Thank you. Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Franklin Benschoter on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 02:19 pm:

I just downloaded Yahoo Messenger. When I click on message the program crashes and I get the error KERNAL 32. Yahoo's online help says they are aware of the problem and are working on it. I wonder are some of the other Instant Message providers (AOL, MSN) cross compatable with Yahoo? If I would download from another provider could I use my Yahoo contact ID?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 05:15 pm:

You can use Trillian to connect to Yahoo, MSN, AOL (AIM), and ICQ.

You can download it here:

http://www.trillian.cc

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, September 21, 2002 - 03:47 pm:

Windows Sockets 2(Winsock2.0) runtime components are missing. What does this mean and how do I correct it? Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ryan on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 10:02 pm:

I am having a serious problem.I was deleting some unused programs and deleted a program that was linked to a DLL file.(MSVCRT.DLL)Now my computer will not start up.The only thing that happens is my background wallpaper shows up and a message saying that a required DLL file is not found.After that nothing.I really need some help.I would like to keep everything on my hard drive if at all possible.PLEASE HELP.Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Tuesday, October 01, 2002 - 09:36 pm:

This may help.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q192123&

You will have to copy and paste the URL as it failed to hotlink the entire address.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Dri-Anna on Wednesday, February 05, 2003 - 08:00 am:

Hi y'all:
I actually have two problems I am trying to find information for fixing.
1. I recently installed a new processor which increased my speed by 4.5 times. I love it along with having just hooked into DSL. My problem. Since installing the new processor I now have cursor that seems to have a mind of its own. The cursor will be just sitting there and all of a sudden it takes of in one of the four great directions. I have set my cursor speed to the slowest setting. It has not helped. The mouse is clean and I even went to a new mouse pad. This also happens when I am moving the cursor. It keeps going, intermittently past the place I intended. A newbie is trouble.
I also have begin experiencing KERNEL 32.DLL errors. Not only when installing new software (example.... Back up Regeistry CD, but also with already installed software (Scanning for viruse using Norton 2002 antivirus.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Judiy Moore on Sunday, November 02, 2003 - 03:04 pm:

I have Incredimail,,and now it doesn't want to work right, I have tried all the maintenance, virus,disc,and it still won't immediately open when I wish to forward or reply, or send a new message,part of it will pop up, but not the addresses or the letters/animations part.sometimes, takes as long as a minute, or I have to get out of it and try again..can you please help me? thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By michael savell on Sunday, January 18, 2004 - 03:22 pm:

On trying to download v2.15 mouse call. a message appeared telling me that my i/t tool doctor watson is damaged.I tried to delete it under system tools but nothing happens.does anyone have any idea what I should do about it or whether it is important?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Sunday, January 18, 2004 - 03:51 pm:

This is what MS say :
When you run Dr. Watson (Drwatson.exe), it collects detailed information about the state of your operating system at the time of a program fault. Dr. Watson intercepts the software faults, identifies the software that faulted, and then provides a detailed description of the cause. When this tool is enabled, it automatically logs this information to the disk (\Windows\Drwatson\Watsonxxx.wlg); the information can then be displayed on the screen.

NOTE: Dr. Watson is best used with reproducible faults. With intermittent faults, you may not be able to determine the cause of the fault.
=================

You may be able to re-install it from your Windows CD. I don't think it's available in WinXP.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Alan on Monday, June 21, 2004 - 10:26 pm:

I Keep Getting "lexplore There Is A fault On MSVCRT.DLL " And I Am Shut Down, Please Help In Idiot Terms As I Am Not Very Bright , Regards Alan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Floydyisms on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 05:12 pm:

Alan,
lets first see whats happening, what version of windows are you using? ( 98, me, xp, etc) then what are you doing when this fault window comes up? your using IE when it happens i see, but are you online? trying to surf? just give a little more detail and im sure we can fix it.

Glenn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 10:22 pm:

please help i tried to uninstall some software and now my computer is showing thilexplore error in greybind. will shut down what do i do to fix this

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Linda Gillies on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 09:47 am:

Every time i boot up i receive an error "Yahoo has caused an error in KERNEL32.DLL." I am running Windows ME operating system. Can anyone help please?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Saturday, April 30, 2005 - 09:15 pm:

Are you running the messenger? Yahoo have some info here:
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mesg/twin/index.html
(scroll down to Error Messages)

or this page:
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mesg/twin/twin-26.html
which simply says "we know and we're dealing with it, but does have a suggestion if it's your messenger that you're having trouble with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Tuesday, May 03, 2005 - 08:28 am:

I don't even have Yahoo messenger on the pc

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By texcritter on Thursday, May 05, 2005 - 11:53 am:

Try Looking here

http://www.techsupportforum.com/archive/index.php/t-13222.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By nancy bracy on Wednesday, August 03, 2005 - 07:18 pm:

I have windows me and have tried to replace the old mouse and now get wcmdmgr has caused an error inkernel.32.dll

now neither new or old mouse works

I am able to move using the keyboard, but the error message blocks most of what I wish to see.

thank you nancy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Thursday, August 04, 2005 - 08:29 pm:

These sites tell you how to remove wcmdmgr:
http://www.iamnotageek.com/a/wcmdmgr.exe.php

http://www.auditmypc.com/process/wcmdmgr.asp

Hope this helps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lance on Sunday, September 18, 2005 - 01:30 am:

There are some steps to follow on this site:
http://www.5starsupport.com/info/kernel32.htm
They may solve your problem.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page