Problem with Microsoft world 200

TNC Discussion Board: Workarounds: Problem with Microsoft world 200
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Milou Louis on Saturday, November 17, 2001 - 09:57 pm:

The following error started last week. Every time I open Microsoft word to update my homework Microsoft gives me the following error "Word doesn't have enough memory. Do you want to save the document as a rescue file" But if I save it by giving it a new name it works fine. I ended up having multiple copies of the same homework with just a few changes between them.

What do you think is causing that error. It used to work fine before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Pearl on Thursday, December 06, 2001 - 09:34 pm:

I somehow messed up my margins in Microsoft Word and can't for the life of me get the right margin to stay set. I used the Help menu and am getting nowhere. I have to manually move the little marker on the horizontal ruler, way off to the right to even type to the end of a line, but when I close MS Word, the next time I have to do it all over again. How can I set the right margin permanently to stay over there? Also, when I print what I have typed, say a letter, it prints one line on top of the other. Help!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreamboat on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 07:23 am:

Pearl: With Word closed, hit Start-Find (or Search)-Files or folders. Type in "normal.dot". Hit the Find now (or Search now) button. When it comes up, just delete it, or rename it to abnormal.dot. When you launch Word, you margins should be fine.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page