Dr. Watson problems found

TNC Discussion Board: Workarounds: Dr. Watson problems found
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By George on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 08:15 pm:

I tried Dr. Watson and up came a message that said

Adobe type manager has altered windows system files.

Module name ATMSYS.DRV
Description Adobe manager
Version. Rv4.00-32S058GO6NN

Now what do I do?

Would appreciate any help

O yes I don't know what I was doing when this happened because I did not know it had happened.

George

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By WESTY188 on Friday, April 18, 2003 - 02:36 am:

EXACT SAME PROBLEM HAPPENED TO ME..
WHAT DO I DO ?????? ___ WESTY ___

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Catharina on Sunday, March 13, 2005 - 08:25 am:

I have the same problem. But in addition Dr. Watson suggested to: 'If the Taskbar is behaving strangely, try exciting Cicero Loader. Module Name: CTFMON.EXE, Version 1.00.2409.7 built by Lab06_N. Product: Microsoft{R} Windows NT{R} Operating System'.

I found the application in MSCONFIG. But if I want to run it it does not seem to be doing anything...

I think the problems started when I was crashing when using Adobe Reader.

I uninstaled Adobe Reader and the Manager. Re-installed the Adobe Reader. But do I need Adobe Manger? And were do I get it?

Dr. Watson is still telling me to excite Cicero Loader. But how? Hope someone can enlighten me about the problem? Because I am still crashing.

Unable to update Windows 98 SE too. Their message is error: Ox800C0008... Thanks.

Catharina

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page