Printer error

TNC Discussion Board: Workarounds: Printer error
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Printer drive for canon BJC printer  1   06/05 07:05pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sid davis on Sunday, January 27, 2002 - 12:44 am:

When printig from Corel Word Perfect 8 the paper is printed horizontaly. I set printer for portrait but this does not solve the problem. Any suggestions? I do not have this problem with MS Word.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Tuesday, January 29, 2002 - 02:47 am:

Sid,

You have to do it in word perfect. I believe it's file/page setup/ click the box next to portrait.

I don't have this program at home to verify, but I do have it at work. I will check it out and post back, but I believe I have instructed you correctly...so try it.

Josh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Geri Boehmer on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 06:53 pm:

Its with my printer wont print computer worksfine printer works fine on another computer this all started when I put in the 98SE disk to clear a different error my server told me to do this It now appears that I lost my canonJBC printer drive as I cant install it again even with the disk

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page