Shutdown Problem.

TNC Discussion Board: Workarounds: Shutdown Problem.
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By richardconboy@hotmail.com on Monday, March 11, 2002 - 02:02 am:

Running NT 4.0. Once upon a time I could click Shutdown, then Shutdown from the popup dialog box and after a while it would shutdown, completely. Somebody else worked on the machine and when I got it back it wouldn't shutdown all the way. Now I get a final screen that says it is safe to turn off the computer (manually), or I can hit a restart button. I'd like to be able to hit shutdown and walk away like I used to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By richardconboy@hotmail.com on Monday, March 11, 2002 - 02:05 am:

Is your clock off? I have posted a couple of messages today (just now.) It is (and the computer is set on ) 4:48 pm CST, March 10, 2002. Yet my message post says March 11, 2002, 2:02 AM?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page