Startup Resources

TNC Discussion Board: Workarounds: Startup Resources
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Messenger graphics  1   05/12 12:02am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 23, 2002 - 07:21 pm:

My startup is less than 63 per cent. What can I uncheck or not uncheck? I'm lost as to which ones not to uncheck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Tuesday, April 23, 2002 - 10:44 pm:

Every person's computer varies. Can you post the ones that you aren't sure about?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, August 17, 2002 - 02:03 am:

this is what i have when i start i was wondering what i could remove n.veiw,mc afee instant updatemonitor,task monitor,system tray,load power profile,country selection,cpq boot perfdp,em_exe,synchronization manger,nvcpl daemon,nwiz,aduser,iomaga drive icons,desktop,loadqm,alogserv,mcafee guadian,load power profile,schedling agent,ad service,mcafeevirus scan service,run and statemarg load power profile is checked 2 times

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page