Win 98,Version 2 Reinstall Issues

TNC Discussion Board: Workarounds: Win 98,Version 2 Reinstall Issues
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By debbe steiner on Saturday, July 06, 2002 - 04:41 am:

After having major virus issues I had to uninstall windows via DOS. I reinstalled with a copied version of windows and am now having a couple booting issues with it and believe my reinstallation problems with my Xerox Workcentre M940-950 are related to the windows problems. Any thoughts/advise greatly appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ryan on Tuesday, October 01, 2002 - 09:02 pm:

I am having a serious problem.I was deleting some unused programs and deleted a program that was linked to a DLL file.(MSVCRT.DLL)Now my computer will not start up.The only thing that happens is my background wallpaper shows up and a message saying that a required DLL file is not found.After that nothing.I really need some help.I would like to keep everything on my hard drive if at all possible.PLEASE HELP.Thank you.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page