Three Keyboards Is Enough

TNC Discussion Board: Software Concerns: Software concern: Three Keyboards Is Enough
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By longlashes on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 10:58 pm:

Hi,
Win98SE,IE5.5

After thinking I had two bad keyboards in a row, I purchased another. I still can't get all the keys to work after installing the software on this new one. Could there be a conflict from other keyboard software that I am not aware of that might still be left on the pc somewhere. This new one is a Logitech Internet Keyboard but all the symbol and special keys will not work. The other keyboards had the same problem. Please help. I know there is a logical explanation. How can I be sure and where do I look to start deleting other keyboard software that might be conflicting. Thanks, longlashes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By longlashes on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 11:24 pm:

Sorry about posting twice. Modem kept disconnecting before I could post therefore had to go through procedure twice. longlashes

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page