AVG Isolated A Virus In It's Vault, Now What?

TNC Discussion Board: Software Concerns: Virus Scan Software: Virus assistance please!: AVG Isolated A Virus In It's Vault, Now What?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By longlashes on Thursday, February 13, 2003 - 04:25 pm:

Hi everyone, hope someone can help.

Running Win98SE with Outlook Express 5. I have an infected email with a virus attachment sitting in my delete box of Outlook Express. When it came in I sent it directly to my Outlook Express delete box without touching it whatsoever. AVG tells me it has isolated it to it's vault. It was never opened by me, the email nor the attachment. It's in the vault all right and it's also sitting in my mail delete box but now what do I do with it there. It's in both places as I stated above. Since I didn't pay for the Pro version I have no support. Even tried their home page for troubleshooting questions but found none. Can anyone advise me what to do with this email with contains a virus in the attacment which AVG has sent to it's virus vault. thanks
longlashes

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page