Internet Explorer 6.0 problem when uninstalling a program

TNC Discussion Board: Software Concerns: Internet Explorer 6.0 problem when uninstalling a program
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sunni on Sunday, June 08, 2003 - 05:29 pm:

I would like to uninstall a program which I don't use, Cookie Cop 2, and when I do it has a warning something like: "By uninstalling this program your Internet Explorer may be affected and you may not be able to get on the internet" I don't know what to do if it changes something on my IE. Can anyone help?

Do other programs make changes like this and how do I fix it after uninstalling a program?

Thank you. Please post and email me also

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Dave_Cat on Monday, June 23, 2003 - 08:54 pm:

Have you tried the Add/Remove in control panel. That is usually the best way if you don't have the CD for the progam...

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page