WONT DEFRAG

TNC Discussion Board: Software Concerns: DEFRAGMENTER AND SCAN DISK: WONT DEFRAG
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sam on Friday, July 18, 2003 - 02:37 am:

WIN 98 WONT DEFRAG,GOES TO 10% STARTS OVER

WHATS HAPPEN????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Friday, July 18, 2003 - 10:35 am:

Have you disabled your screensaver - that often stops it running.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Friday, July 18, 2003 - 10:39 am:

Also make sure you haven't got programs running as this will make it restart. Use the Task Manager (press CTRL - ALT - DEL keys all together once to open it) to close everything exept your system programs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By tom eyre on Friday, August 20, 2004 - 11:25 pm:

I had that same trouble and I downloaded a 30-day trial program called "Power Defrag" that works wonderfully well .Go to google and find the site to download from. I might even end up buying this program
Tom

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page