Installing Unzip Wizard in another computer

TNC Discussion Board: Software Concerns: Installing Unzip Wizard in another computer
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josephine on Friday, October 10, 2003 - 03:40 pm:

I had the Unzip Wizard in my old computer. Recently I installed the Wizard software in a new computer. I keep getting a message asking me if I want to buy it. Well, I have bought it, otherwise how could I have received the CD?? What should I do? What happens if I ignore the message. It also tells me I have only a few days left to buy it! Does anyone have this problem?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 06:41 pm:

The software will check your hard drive when it runs for something to tell it that you've registered. Because you're re-installing on a different PC, it can't find that flag or whatever.

You may be able to re-enter your registration code - this is usually under the Help menu.

If not, you may have to email the program makers - look in the Help menu or file for the contact address, or support forum address. This sort of thing happens quite often, so their system should be able to deal with it. On the other hand, lots of *&%! people steal software by giving it to friends, so program makers have to protect themselves too.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page