OEM Software

TNC Discussion Board: Software Concerns: OEM Software
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Hans on Tuesday, January 27, 2004 - 06:38 am:

I have recently received an e-mail, offering OEM versions of well-known software programs, at very low prices. I was natually interested but we all know that when something is too good to be true, it probably isn't. I tried to contact them and enquired about the legality of the software, but a few hours later the e-mail came back as undeliverable and unknown. I left it that. During the last week I received two further e-mails (from different senders) offering the same wares. I again accessed the website, www.cdatlow.com , and enquired about the legality of the software, using the contact facility on the site. So far nothing has happened. It has not come back but neither did a response from them. When I tried to access their "support" facility, the site was not available.

I'd appreciate comment and advice.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page