PROGRAM.exe seems to have vanished

TNC Discussion Board: Software Concerns: PROGRAM.exe seems to have vanished
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kent Killen on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 02:52 am:

I deleted Netscape from my computer. Now, most links will not work. A little box comes up and says that I need PROGRAM.exe to do this.

On many links, I can right click, copy and then paste into IE. Some links have been blocked from right clicking and I can not use them at all. I really need the one to some software that I got as shareware and want to buy.

Where do I get PROGRAM.exe and how do I install it? I have reloaded Windows 98, but it did not help.

Kent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 10:09 am:

Did you use the un-install program for Netscape?

If not, you may have to re-install it, then uninstall it using Control Panel > Add/Remove programs, or by going to the Netscape directory, and running the uninstall program (NSUninstall.exe) from the uninstall directory.

That may cure the problem.

Dianne Reuby
http://ww.swindonvirtualoffice.co.uk

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page