Need info. about WORD & MS Outlook...

TNC Discussion Board: Software Concerns: Need info. about WORD & MS Outlook...
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By April Marie on Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 06:30 pm:

Hello everyone. I just bought a new Sony Vaio pc, running WindowsXP as OS. It came with Microsoft Works 7.0 installed & also with MS Office Student & teacher Edition-2003 Trial (60 days).

This is my problem... I have never had Word before(although I often wished I did~I need it for college & work). Is Word part of the MS Works 7.0 or will I need to purchase the upgrade (which I qualify for)of MS Office Student & Teacher Edition, to keep it?

Also, I have used OE in the past & really liked it. I am not sure if it is on my pc now... although I was able to locate MS Outlook... will I only be able to use Outlook if I upgrade to the full version of Office S&T Ed.? Which is better, Outlook or OE? Is OE on here somewhere in the MS Works 7.0?

Also, what are your opinions about MS Office S & T Edition v. MS Works 7.0 for functionality & usability?

Thanks for any help you can provide! *April*

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page