Converting from Outlook Express to Outlook

TNC Discussion Board: Software Concerns: Converting from Outlook Express to Outlook
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Mike Bell on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 05:11 pm:

Using Outlook Express, all my saved emails remain on the ISP server (Verizon here in PA, USA). I had to dump a lot of stuff I wanted to save because they warned me I was running out of allocated space on their server. I use Outlook at work and know you can set up a Personal Folders location on your hard drive to store email when using Outlook, thereby not saving it on the email server. As I understand it, this feature is not available with Outlook Express. If it is, can you tell me how to configure it? If it is not, can you tell me, or refer me to a place that has instructions on how to convert from Outlook Express to the full Outlook (part of my Office XP), including how to move saved emails from Outlook Express to Outlook?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page