Fresh Download issue 7.01

TNC Discussion Board: Software Concerns: Fresh Download issue 7.01
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Roy Newman-Smith on Sunday, August 01, 2004 - 03:16 pm:

Has anyone had any experience with this program which is free & is supposed to improve download speed.
Only trouble is being a total senior newbie I have a list of instructions which make absolutely no sense to me for instance in the 2nd paragraph under adding files to download it says to add URL( what is a URL)
I could really use some help here from some kind soul!
The site can be found @ freshdevices & I am using fresh download-download manager

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Vicki-Sue on Tuesday, August 03, 2004 - 08:56 pm:

a URL is simply a website address. The letters URL stands for (I think) universal resource locater.
But I am not familiar with whatever the program is you are using. Sorry I wish I could be more help.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page