Shift key is now toggle key......help!

TNC Discussion Board: Software Concerns: X Instead of picture: Shift key is now toggle key......help!
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Dialup error 645  1   09/28 04:30am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By brian addenhurst on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 04:25 am:

i run windows 98 and my browser is IE5.5.
my shift key has somehow turned into a toggle key. i tried removing and reinstalling the driver. i tried using a different keyboard. repairing the browser didnt help. what happens is this...lets say i have this page up, the one i am typing on at this moment, and i also have the message board page up behind this one. if i were to try to use the shift key to capitalize that word 'if' at the beginning of this sentence, instead of getting a capital i, i would be staring at the other page instead. i cant type out email addresses because i cant use the shift key to click on that circle a thing used in email addresses. it doesnt happen when i'm working offline, if i'm not mistaken. if anyone can help, i would be forever in their debt.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page