Dialup error 645

TNC Discussion Board: Software Concerns: X Instead of picture: Shift key is now toggle key......help!: Dialup error 645
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By brian addenhurst on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 04:30 am:

many times when i'm trying to log on to the net, during the verification part of the connection, i get a popup that says cant connect to the net. check settings and try again...my ip says its not them, however, my suspicions are at an all time high that they are the culprits. i have gone to the control panel i dont know how many times, uninstalling and/or removing communications and networking, then reinstalling them. that seems to help for a few hours or so, then i start getting the message again. we own another puter and its downstairs. this one and that one are not connected in any way. that puter started getting the error message at the same time this one did. we both run windows 98 w/ ie5.5 as the browser..

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page