Excel 2002 Error message: Compile error in hidden Module: AutoExecNew

TNC Discussion Board: Software Concerns: Excel 2002 Error message: Compile error in hidden Module: AutoExecNew
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Frank Lerner on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 03:49 am:

I would like to delete this error message and when I close I get this error message: Compile error in hidden module:DistMon
I use to have it also in Word2002, but after reading Microsoft correct of errors, I was able to delete the one in Word, but Excel would not delete. I have even download Virtual Bssic and that did not help. Please help. I even deleted the whole office 2002 and reinstalled it and the error message was still there. Long time problem...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Wednesday, March 01, 2006 - 09:59 pm:

Do a search for all files names pdfmaker. You'll probably see pdfmaker.dot, pdfmaker.xls and pdfmaker.xla. Delete these files and the errors will stop. Apparently, it is a corrupted add-in. This will not effect Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader if you have them installed.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page