PC AND INTERNET SECURITY

TNC Discussion Board: Software Concerns: PC AND INTERNET SECURITY
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 06:37 pm:

Hi
I just gotta new notebook. I'm going to need some protection /antivirus/firewall etc. I run Norton on my desktop, is it possible to use the same subscription on the new pc? OR do you think I'll need to buy a seperate subscription?
If so, Joe Robsons's PC AND INTERNET SECURITY PROGRAM looks very tempting. Does anyone run it? what about updates?
ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
Tony Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Monday, August 01, 2005 - 11:34 am:

You should be able to install Norton on your new PC. Are you getting rid of your old machine? If so, no problem at all. But if your laptop is an extra, and you'll be running your old machine as well, you need to check with Norton to see if you can run it on both.

This depends on their rules - some software providers let you run programs on a desktop and a laptop without paying extra.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page