Internet Explorer 6.0

TNC Discussion Board: Software Concerns: Internet Explorer 6.0
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jean1015 on Monday, August 08, 2005 - 05:04 pm:

I use Internet Explorer as my browser for my DSL, SBCglobal.net. Rvery time I click on a hypertext link or want to go to another website, Internet Explorer opens a new window. So, I end up having several windows open. How do I set this so all websites open in the original window? I have windows XP with SP2 on my HP Media Center computer. Can someone advise me?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Monday, August 08, 2005 - 09:40 pm:

I don't think you can do this in IE - I've been looking at the Tools > Options menu > Advanced tab, and all I can see is an option to open shortcuts in the current window. That's one of the reasons I changed to Firefox - the tabbed browsing was much better for me, as my machine at the time was quite slow.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page