Norton System works 2001 to Norton antivirus 2002

TNC Discussion Board: Software Concerns: Norton System works 2001 to Norton antivirus 2002
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Joan Bravo on Thursday, January 10, 2002 - 09:54 pm:

I currently have Norton System works 2001 which has just run out of antivirus definition updates...so I purchased Norton 2002....I need to know if I just install this to the system works folder or need to uninstall system works to install the 2002 antivirus. Will the system works features still work when I add 2002...my 2002 is just an anti virus...not the system works program....thanks Joan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By E.J. Dodson on Thursday, December 26, 2002 - 05:09 pm:

I had North Anti-Virus 2002 and Utilities, then in 2002 bought SystemWorks, thinking this would work smoothly. I am running Windowns 98 on A Dell Dimension PC. The result has been really aggravating. Windows crashes on me 2-3-4 times a day. I have tried to get help from Symantec without success. And nothing seems to solve the crashing problem. So, my advice is be very careful with SystemWorks.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page