Printing photos

TNC Discussion Board: Software Concerns: Printing photos
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By alma on Friday, May 03, 2002 - 12:55 am:

how do i print multiple different photos on one sheet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Friday, May 03, 2002 - 09:25 am:

Alma,
Need a little more info, like what image program are you using and what printer? I have 2 image programs that I use, Ulead Photo Explorer Pro, ver.7 and Hewlett Packard Photo Finishing. With either one of them you can print multiple different pictures on 1 sheet. I use a HP PhotoSmart printer which has its own software for doing the same also. If you are not using a graphics (image) program you really need to buy one so you can not only print what you want but also can manipulate the picture prior to printing. If you are trying to print multiple images from Internet Explorer, unless your printer software has that capability, then I think you are out of luck. Somebody please correct me if I am wrong about printing from Internet Explorer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Melohawk on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 07:34 pm:

Richard is correct. Try some kind of photo editing softward (Paintshop Pro, Adobe Photoshop, etc.) These programs will allow you to print photos any way you want, including multiple copies of the same photo on the same page or different photos of different sizes on the same page.

You could just make a collage of the photos you want to print by tacking them to a piece of printer paper, scanning them in as one image and THEN printing them....but that affords you no ability to manipulate them at all....you will be stuck with the one image as it is.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page