Word 2000 custom form

TNC Discussion Board: Software Concerns: Word 2000 custom form
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Melohawk on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 06:55 pm:

I am trying to create a form in Word that requires 2 columns in the middle of the document along with protected fill-in blanks and drop-down boxes. No matter what I do, the columns keep spilling info over into the other body of the form and pushing everything off the page. I've tried tables to keep the info in check but then I can't seem to columize them the way I want.

Also what is the reason that, if I already have a customer's info started in the protected form and then need to change something in the body of the form by unprotecting the form, all info that has been previously typed in vanishes as soon as I protect the form again. The tutorial that I have for Word is too basic for this kind of work and does me no good. I've tried going out online but, so far, haven't found a site that could answer my questions.

Again, any help would be welcome! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By SteveC on Wednesday, May 15, 2002 - 06:58 pm:

Last things first, I dont know the reason but that is what happens, as far as protecting and unprotecting.

As for the change in size, you have to set the amount of characters in the properties. That is if you want 100 characters of space no more that is what you specify.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page