Installing Scanner

TNC Discussion Board: Software Concerns: Installing Scanner
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jean on Sunday, June 09, 2002 - 12:22 am:

I joined this group today so if this is off topic I apologise. I have tried to re-install my scanner at least a half a dozen times. I disabled my virus protection, followed the trouble shooting in the manual and I still can't get the computer to find the scanner.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, October 10, 2003 - 03:35 pm:

One thing I learned about installing a scanner is that you have to make sure the scanner is not connected to the computer at all. Then, after you have installed the software, then you can hook it up to the computer. I hope this helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jgvernonco on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 03:19 pm:

Another weird thing about scanner installation is that they don't always give you the right driver for your system. Go to the manufacturer's website and find the driver that they recommend for you and download it. This often clears the problem up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Shari Lawrence on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 05:43 am:

I need help,I have installed and uninstalled scanner software but i can't get it to scan and print.it will scan for preview but thats all.As of now software is uninstalled what should I do ?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page