Internal systems clock

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Internal systems clock
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By John Gann on Friday, October 18, 2002 - 02:10 pm:

Hi Everyone,
Hope someone can answer my question.
My systems clock loses time. I can't seem to any
information on how to adjust it. Book said low battery ,so I replaced it realy didn't need to.
SO if anyone has any solutions all will be aprecated.
Thank You

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, October 19, 2002 - 10:14 am:

try win clock

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By John on Saturday, October 19, 2002 - 09:56 pm:

Thank you Anonymous for the tip , clocks back on line.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Eva Thompson on Monday, October 21, 2002 - 01:02 pm:

Mine loses time too...What do you mean by "Win Clock?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Monday, October 21, 2002 - 08:19 pm:

Eva, if you go here it will explain about Windows Clock losing time and what to do about it.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;q189706&

For some reason this did not appear as a complete highlighted URL, so you will have to copy and paste the complete URL address into the address bar in Internet Explorer (any web page).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Tuesday, October 22, 2002 - 04:34 pm:

glad it helped john

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Tuesday, November 12, 2002 - 11:19 am:

I found access to the atomic clock and automatic adjustment comes with it. also a calendar. It's free, but Gator.com puts up an occasional ad.Go to: www.precision-time.com

RECX

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page