Deleting Entries In the Drop Down Box

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Deleting Entries In the Drop Down Box
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Wednesday, November 06, 2002 - 03:44 pm:

Can anybody tell me how to delete all the website address entries in the drop down box please? Thanks for your help!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Wednesday, November 06, 2002 - 06:09 pm:

Tools/Internet Options/General Tab/Clear History

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jackie on Wednesday, April 23, 2003 - 09:38 pm:

Thanks Richard, had asked how to clear the drop down box and no one could tell me.it worked.

Thanks again,
Jackie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Charlotte on Saturday, October 04, 2003 - 03:59 am:

Can anyone help me clear addresses from the drop down in my email? Thank You!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Deb Slatterie on Sunday, October 05, 2003 - 10:42 pm:

Charlotte, are you using Hotmail or another web-based email (Yahoo, mail.com, etc.)? If so, just highlight an address in the dropdown box and hit the Delete key on your keyboard. You can repeat this step for each unwanted address in the dropdown box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Charlotte on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 03:47 pm:

To Deb Slatterie....
Thank you ever so much! Your advice worked like a charm! Thanks again! Charlotte

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ChrisCTE on Saturday, February 07, 2004 - 12:38 am:

Could anyone please tell me how to delete "one web address on dropdown history".

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page