Toddler on the computer

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Toddler on the computer
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tracey on Wednesday, December 04, 2002 - 04:30 pm:

We have a toddler who loves to play on the computer. We need to restrict her access, as she gets into a lot of trouble opening, moving, deleting files, etc. We have a limited user account set up for her, but it doesn't slow her down a bit. Are there any software programs out there that work on XP, that can restrict her to her own few programs?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Carole the Kiwi on Sunday, September 21, 2003 - 02:27 am:

I don't know of any programs, but with littles around system restore is my favourite option! My darling daughter used to change all my stuff too, and this was sometimes the only way to get it back :) Good luck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ime Spartacus on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 05:53 pm:

I'me a newbie I've been perusing the questions and answers some are quite interesting and I have responded to some is there a way to find my own questions and responses when I come back without having to scroll through everything thank you in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Thursday, May 26, 2005 - 08:36 pm:

If you visit often, use the "Last week" and "Last day" links at the left - they list just those posts, so you can see yours more easily. I don't think there's a search option on this board. :(

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page