Spellcheck for outlook express

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Spellcheck for outlook express
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Mike Russell on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 - 12:02 am:

I have windows XP and use outlook express for e-mail when I create new message there is spellcheck at the top but it isn't highlited and will not do anything would like to have spellcheck working I an rather new at this so any help would be appreciated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Monday, January 20, 2003 - 04:24 am:

Hope this helps. Top right hand corner You will see >> click on that.Go down to customize.There you can move things back and forth. Martina

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By zzmel on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 08:21 pm:

I had the same problem too. It seems that outlook express does not come with spell checker. I had to install MS Works which has a builtin speller. You might be able to find a download somewhere or possibly if you have MS Word, you may beable to install just the speller.

zzmel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jgvernonco on Sunday, September 28, 2003 - 03:21 pm:

The best little free spell checker on the market is IE Spell. I ignore spell checkers on sites, in fact everywhere but word, in favor of my good ol IE Spell. You can download it at the link below:

http://www.iespell.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Mary Kay Sawyers on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 01:28 pm:

free spell check download for OE
http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=2952

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page