Spellcheck for outlook express

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Spellcheck for outlook express
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Mike Russell on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 - 12:07 am:

Can somone help me get spellcheck into my outlook express

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Linda DiCarlo on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 10:15 am:

I had the same problem. Seems you have to spend $$$ for Office software to get spell check. I downloaded Incredimail and now I have spell check for e-mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Thursday, December 18, 2003 - 02:57 am:

Incredimail is Spyware!!!, and eventually destroys your computer. I know, it happened to me.

I run winxp home, and downloaded a good FREE spellcheck program for outlook express.

It can be found at www.geocities.com/vampirefo/

I have used it for a year ---- no problems, it installs directly into outlook express.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 10:49 pm:

I just went to O.E., tools, options, spelling & clicked in box for always check before sending.
Is this the answer you were looking for?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page