Picture icon on the start menu

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Picture icon on the start menu
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anne Fuller on Monday, February 10, 2003 - 12:03 am:

Hope to you have the picture icon that is displayed on the welcome screen appear next to the name at the top of the start menu in Windows xp Home Edition? I am the administator and have also created another user. That user's picutre icon will appear next to the name on the start menu but not mine. I have tried installing several upgrades but it did not help, any suggestions? Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Paws on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 09:48 pm:

Try going to the Control panel, click on User Accounts--then click on Change my picture. From there you will see a window with icons in it to choose from or you can click Browse and put your own pictures there. (For EX. I put a picture of my mom and grandaughter in place of the icon.) Hope this is what you meant.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page