Reducing size of Windows

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Reducing size of Windows
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Sound on instant Windows Messenger  1   03/03 06:55pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Andy on Monday, March 03, 2003 - 06:48 pm:

I do a lot of pictures on my computer (family albums) and for no reason, some of my programs refuse to "Restore down" click on restore down button and screen flickers and reduces in size about 1/4 inch. Other programs reduce to half size (approx,) so it makes it easy to copy and drag from one album to another. Can someone tell me how to make all programs reduce in size?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Deb Slatterie on Sunday, October 05, 2003 - 11:03 pm:

Andy, you can usually drag the sides of a window to resize it manually, and often there is a "gray diagonal stripe" pattern in the bottom right corner, so you can drag that diagonally to make a window smaller. The sides can be brought in to make it narrower without making it shorter too, if you prefer.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page