Desktop Icon Size

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Desktop Icon Size
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By William Sullivan on Sunday, May 11, 2003 - 06:05 pm:

How can I reduce the size and maybe the distance between Icons on my desktop? The information given in a recent Newbieclub Newsletter on this subject did not work for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Sunday, May 18, 2003 - 03:00 pm:

You can usually do this through Start > Control Panel > Display

Then it depends what version of Windows you have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By William Sullivan on Monday, May 26, 2003 - 12:30 am:

I have Windows XP home. Under Display I have nothing smaller than Normal. There is also nothing to adjust spacing horrizontally and vertically for desktop Icons.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Deb Slatterie on Sunday, October 05, 2003 - 11:20 pm:

If you change your screen resolution to 1024x768, the icons will get smaller. Icons can be dragged around on the screen and positioned wherever you like. There is also a featured called "Auto Arrange" which can be accessed by right clicking on a blank spot on your desktop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By chronos55 on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 07:13 pm:

if you right click on desktop,go to properties,appearance,advanced there are options to adjust icon spacing vertically or horizontally

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page