Recycle Bin for Windows XP

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Recycle Bin for Windows XP
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Wednesday, May 14, 2003 - 01:17 pm:

Installed XP Home doing fine but Norton gave me some trouble.Clicked on recycle bin after I sent things to it and it shows I have it there.Opened it to reinstall and nothing was there and have it checked right, so I finally got Norton Utilities in and it opens but says.Unexpected values found in Recycle Bin data files.So now dont know what that means are how to fix it.Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Charles Smith on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 01:41 am:

Same Problem.

"Unexpected Values In The Recycle Bin"

I am using SystemWorks 2003

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By zzmel on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 09:25 pm:

Sometimes I have the same problem as well. When I open the recycle bin, I don't see anything in it. When I right click and go to delete, it shows that I have so many files and do I wish to delete. No Way! If I tried to restore a file or even a program, how do I know what I am trying to restore. Why this happens? I don't know. I also have Norton on my system.

zzmel

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page