|By Anonymous on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 04:28 pm:|
I would like to use my Hotmail with Outlook Express (XP Professional) but don't know how.I am a Newbie so will need step by step instructions.
|By Anonymous on Tuesday, June 03, 2003 - 03:58 pm:|
To set up your Hotmail account in Outlook Express, you'll need to use Outlook Express version 6.
1. In Outlook Express, click Accounts on the Tools menu.
2. In the Internet Accounts dialog box, click Add, and then click Mail.
3. On the first page of the Internet Connection Wizard, type your full name, and then click Next.
4. On the Internet E-mail Address page, type your full Hotmail address (email@example.com).
5. On the E-mail Server Name page, click HTTP in the My incoming mail server is box.
In the box My HTTP service provider is, click Hotmail.
6. On the Internet Mail Logon page, type your password.
7. Click Finish to add your Hotmail account to Outlook Express.
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|