Font size in e-mail

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Font size in e-mail
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, September 26, 2003 - 09:29 pm:

Is there any way I can set the font I wish to use
in my e-mail so I don't have to reset it every time
I type a memo or letter ?

Would appreciate a solution. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By binkythebinkster on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 12:49 am:

If you are using Outlook Express, try this: Start at your inbox, or any page, go to the toolbar and click on the Tools menu. At the bottom, click on Options and then click on Compose. This page will allow you to set most all of your font character style changes to whatever settings you want, for both composing/sending email as well as receiving it. After making your changes, click OK and close the window. When you begin a new email, or reply, go to the toolbar, format menu, and check to see if the option Rich Text (HTML) is selected. If plain text is selected, change it if you want to maintain your font formatting and any other style modifications you've made.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Paws on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 06:02 pm:

If you're using AOL, open your AOL software and go to the top of the window and click on Settings then click the tab that says A-Z, scroll down to "Font And Text". A window will pop up where you can chose the style and size of your email fonts as well as the color of the font, & the page background. Hope this will help you

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page