Xp "all programs" pane expansion

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Registering windowsxp: Xp "all programs" pane expansion
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jacobdekker on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 04:08 am:

Hi, i have more programs in xp`s all programs then 3 pane`s can handle,is there a way to get more of them to open up. thank you for any help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 09:51 am:

I've got four columns on mine, so it's probably controlled by your screen size and resolution.

I've grouped stuff together to keep it smaller - all my graphics-related progs, all text/word processing stuff, and so on.

Click on one of the program groups to highlight it, then right-click and choose "explore". You can then create new groups, and drag other groups into them to keep them all together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jacobdekker on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 11:56 pm:

Thank you for your reply,i had 600/800,after i changed to 1024/768 after which i had only 2,5 panes, so that worked out alright .thanks again

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page