Downloading pictures from the internet

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Sending pictures in email: Downloading pictures from the internet
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By andrew francis on Thursday, October 23, 2003 - 07:47 pm:

I have problems opening pictures up when i download them it says no preview available if i put my mouse over the thumbnail it shows jpeg and the size but will not let me look at it im on AOL when this happens and using XP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jgvernonco on Thursday, October 23, 2003 - 11:26 pm:

Unless a location to save the pictures to is specified (specifically), they often go to a temporary folder, which then is erased, or not easily accessible.

Try download a picture using the "save in" option at the top of the save box, and direct it to a particular folder in, My Documents, for example.

If you do not have a "My Pictures" folder there, you might want to create one for this experiment.

Let us know what happens.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page