Mouse clicker

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Mouse clicker
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bwol on Monday, November 03, 2003 - 12:00 am:

My mouse clicker works fine except when clicking on email where it says "click here" it gets eratic... works sometimes,sometimes it don't.When that happens, I go to Start, then to Control Panel,then Add or Delete Icon,then scroll down to Microsoft Internet Explorer,hilight it click change and a box comes up and says "repair internet explorer" click it and then you have to reboot.The trouble is that the repair only lasts for about 6 clicks and then you have to do it all over again. Can anybody help?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jgvernonco on Monday, November 03, 2003 - 01:48 am:

That's a problem with many possible answers. I recommend that you go to my favorite tech support site and get some help there.

http://www.techsupportforums.com/

Let us know how it turns out!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page