Too many "All Programs"

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Too many "All Programs"
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bernie on Wednesday, December 03, 2003 - 03:29 am:

When I click "Start" then open "All Programs", they don't all come up, I have too many of them I guess.How can I get them to all show up without haveing to delete any of the ones I already have up there? I have Windows XP Pro. Thanks ahead of time for any and all help.Bernie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Tuesday, December 09, 2003 - 11:52 am:

To change the way All Programs opens from the Start menu
Right-click the Start button, and then click Properties.
On the Start Menu tab, click Start menu, and then click Customize.
On the Advanced tab, select the Open submenus when I pause on them with my mouse check box.
The next time you click Start, and point to All Programs, you see a list of available programs.

You can choose small icons - this may give you more room. Also, I've grouped some stuff in subfolders, for example all my graphics programs together - that way the whole list appears on my screen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bernie on Tuesday, December 09, 2003 - 06:41 pm:

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it. I didn't know I could make sub folders in the Programs menu. Thanks again.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page