Change target location of my music

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Change target location of my music
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Norm Carlevato on Tuesday, February 10, 2004 - 09:16 pm:

I want to change the location of my music. I can do so in WMP so all my songs I record go to F:\My Music. I was able to delete the my music pointer from the start menu but I have not been able to find a way to put it back and point to my music on my F drive. I saw on your web site how to change the target location of my documents but when one right clicks on my music there is not a tab to change the target location. I tried the Microsoft web site and found a tool called gpedit.msc but I could only find a way to delete my music. I would appreciate any help you can provide. BTW, I found your web site via a search which contains much usufull informantion. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Sunday, February 15, 2004 - 03:31 pm:

Which operating system are you using? For example Win98, Win XP, etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 01:05 pm:

When I added a hard drive to store music, I lost the My Music section. Now i just go to My Computer, selec the drive where the music is, and double click it.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page