Get rid of I.E. icons in favorites

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Get rid of I.E. icons in favorites
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Darko on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 07:40 am:

I use Internet Expl. and I have many Favorites.Whenever I add a new address in the Favorites, after a while "original icon" is replaced by I.E. icon and I would like to keep original icon because, for me, is much easier to visualy look for a site on the long Favorite list.
Does anybody have an idea how to do this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 06:44 pm:

I think this is a problem in IE - I find that favicons either don't appear, or disappear after a while. When I use MyIE2, which is based on IE, the favicons appear OK.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Darko on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 07:41 am:

Thanks a lot, Dreuby,for your response.I will try to use IE2, as you sugested.Since I am really puzzled about this, in the meantime,I will try to find out how to fix IE.I'll let you know about results.
Greetings from Vancouver.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page