Which e-book is best for me

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Which e-book is best for me
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Cher on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 09:55 pm:

I'm kinda directing this question to Dianne Reuby ( she has helped me in the past ) but would appreciate hearing from anyone.
I'm debating between "PC Companion" & "Windows for Newbies". I bought my first puter in Nov.,2001, but am still very much a "newbie". (That one had Millenium) After I found the Newbie Club,I kept eyeing The Companion,but didn't have a credit card.Then in the meantime bought a new system with XP Home. Maybe I'm just too curious but want to know as much about puters & programs as I possibly can.I am having a bit of a time learning all the ins & outs of XP over ME. I don't mind spending the money, I just want to be sure that I'm getting the one best suited for me.
Thanking you in advance,
Cher

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 12:28 pm:

I've been reading the descriptions, and they both sound good! I think you need to write down some of the questions that you most want to answer, and the topics you think you're most likely to have problems with, and then read through the descritopns and see which one answers most.

Can anyone else give any info on these packages?

Dianne Reuby
http://www.swindonvirtualoffice.co.uk

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page