Transferring Pics to disk

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Transferring Pics to disk
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By honeybe on Thursday, April 08, 2004 - 12:33 pm:

I hae recently gotten a digital camera, have transferred all pics to my PC after each outing.
I would like to copy the pics from one of our fishing tournaments to a disk and do not know how to get JUST the pics from the tournament. When I hold shift key down and click on the pics I want, as I go to the next line the ones I seclected previously lighten up again. Cannot find it in my book. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Thursday, April 08, 2004 - 01:33 pm:

What program are you using? Windows should allow you to select multiple files with Shift (as you are doing), or if they aren't next to each other in the list, with Ctrl. Which version of windows have you got?

Dianne Reuby
http://www.swindonvirtualoffice.co.uk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 04:58 am:

Removed screensaver and a kernel.exe keeps popping up. Message says "Windows cannot find 'C:\MYDOWN~1\Lining Marine Aquarium\kernel.exe" I have tried to search in every little nook and cranny of this computer, but have come up with zero!!! How do I get rid of this annoying message that keeps popping up? Thank you for any and all help lhendri479@aol.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page