|By Phoebe Sellers on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 04:27 pm:|
I have a frustrating problem. Not the kind to burn my computer up,but aggravating nonetheless.
I have Windows XP (OEM version)& unable to get help directly from the Microsoft Support Team. It has been installed since February/March or so. Just in the last week, my problem has started. Links in received e-mails are no longer active. I have used System Restore and it resolved the issue ----temporarily.I come home
from work in the evenings and it's back to square one. I downloaded Spybot to check the system thinking that some kind of spyware had rendered links inactive. I don't know what all Spybot does but it didn't resolve anything. I have asked several people here at work about this issue - but still no resolution.
|By Phoebe Sellers on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 03:56 pm:|
Please guys, come through for me on this - See previous post
|By Phoebe Sellers on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 12:35 am:|
Maybe I should have posted this under something to to with Internet Explorer.
|By dreuby on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 08:04 pm:|
I've looked in the knowledge base at the MS support site, but the only mention of this problem is for outgoing mail, in Win 9x. (If you haven't used the MS knowledge base, it's at http://support.microsoft.com and has quite a lot of help.)
You can also access the user groups - a forum that allows you to post a message, and search old messages - you may find an answer there.
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|