Xp sp2 e-books

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Xp sp2 e-books
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Tuesday, November 16, 2004 - 03:53 pm:

hello
no one is telling me how to get my e-books to open up after installung sp2.
they cost good money and i really want to keep them
thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Floydyisms on Tuesday, November 30, 2004 - 01:54 am:

Hello anon,
First let me say that SP2 is the best thing you could have done!! as far as the ebooks, where are they on your PC? SP2 will change lots of things but I havent found anything that wouldnt open...lets start with where they are on your PC and exactly what happens when you try to open them..:)

Glenn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Frank Lundgren on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 09:19 pm:

After upgrading my computer from Win 98 to Win XP (with SP2 installed) I'm unable to open an EBook that worked okay with Win 98. I also downloaded this EBook to floppy but am unable to read this disk either. Any ideas anybody - plese!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page