Script errors

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Windows XP Home locking up: Script errors
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By turner on Tuesday, January 04, 2005 - 05:58 am:

I'm running WinXP home. When I try to open HP director(scanner program) an error message pops up and tells me a script error has occurred on Line 132 Automation server can't create object. This is an Internet Explorer error even though I'm not using IE6 at the time. I've get no solutions from HP. I have disabled debugging and turned off notify me of error but I still get the error and when I click the error I still cannot use director software. The same thing is happening when I try to use Microsoft Baseline security analyser. I've search all over for a solution. Hope someone has an answer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Friday, January 07, 2005 - 08:43 pm:

I've never heard of this, but if the problem occurs in several unrelated programs, and all signs point to an IE error, you may want to try repairing IE, and if that doesn't work, reinstalling it.

Josh

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page