Trying to run MS Works Cal automatically at startup? Help?

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Trying to run MS Works Cal automatically at startup? Help?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By cherub32169 on Friday, January 07, 2005 - 12:40 pm:

Okay...It's already checked on the startup section of msconfig. What I'm looking for is for MS Works Calendar to start automatically when I crank my computer on. I want my calendar to flash before my eyes without me touching the keyboard! I used to have to "login" to access my Outlook Express and Calendar but I removed that necessity this morning so I'm just wondering what's holding me back. Thanks!! -Lynn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Friday, January 07, 2005 - 08:33 pm:

Here's an easy fix.

Click start, programs.

Locate the Microsoft Calendar menu item that you would click on to start up the calendar.

Right-click and drag that item to start/programs/startup and release the mouse button.

Select "create shortcut here". That should do it.

Josh Lowe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By cherub32169 on Saturday, January 08, 2005 - 11:54 am:

FANTASTIC Josh! Thank you so much!

--Lynn

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page