Symantec Anti-Virus Corporate Edition

TNC Discussion Board: Windows XP help: Symantec Anti-Virus Corporate Edition
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Roger Hempel on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 08:45 pm:

Help Please? I have the above installed and working well for some time then it failed to update. I get the message "Unable to connect to host.LiveUpdate could not connect to your Internet Service Provider. Verify Your dial up informatition is correct. I have a Broadband account on all day & night.Any ideas please?
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 01:59 pm:

This is their help page:
http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/enterprise/select_product_kb_nojs.html

I don't know which version you have - the link for version 9 tells you about manual downloads, if the updater doesn't work.

It may be that your isp is blocking it somehow, but it's not very likely when symantec is such a well-known company.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Roger Hempel on Tuesday, May 17, 2005 - 06:11 pm:

Thank you for the information I have been to their page & followed their suggestions such as turning off firewall,downloading new update,etc. none worked,so I am going to uninstall & reinstall to see if that works.Thanks again

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page